NASH represents and supports long term growth and sustainability of the residential and low-rise light steel frame industry.
NASH will assist members by:
- Representing the Industry to politicians, policy makers, regulators and bodies responsible for codes and standards.
- Developing standards and quality systems for the steel framing industry.
- Generating business leads for members by referring enquiries to suppliers.
- Promoting members through the NASH website.
- Actively facilitating training in and for the Industry.
- Supporting the continuing professional development of trades’ people.
- Providing a forum for members to meet and discuss industry issues.
- Keeping members up-to-date with Industry activity and development.